These specialized stormwater trash traps are designed to minimize pollution and protect the environment. Drainage nets serve as a primary treatment device that capture large gross pollutants migrating through the stormwater system. The nets are attached to piped drainage outlets. Stormwater is forced to pass through the net as it exits the drainage pipe the net has been fitted to. As the net fills with larger gross pollutants, it may also begin to trap sediments. Filled drainage nets are detached and lifted to be emptied.
A drainage net is also called a net sock, drain sock or gross pollutant bag.
- The closed end of the drainage net can be opened to be emptied.
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
- Nets are custom sized
- Stainless steel hardware and wire
- High density polyethylene knotted netting
- Durable and robust
- UV stabilized
- Square Mesh Design
- Knotted / Twisted Construction
- Will not absorb water
- won’t pull or stretch in either direction